General Office Cleaning &
- Gather all waste material in containers and empty cartons, and place for disposal in designated areas.
- Sweep and composition floors with chemically treated dust mops. Special attention shall be given to the removal of dust and dirt from under the desks, chairs, baseboards, corners, and other hard to reach places.
- Wash and rinse all floors with a neutral cleaner, as necessary. Polish floors with High Speed Buffing Machine as needed.
- Clean all glass, doors, and windows, etc.
- Arrange furniture properly in office.
- Vacuum all carpeted areas.
- Sanitize all water fountains.
- Leave only designated lights on, and secure premises as per instructions.
- Keep custodial closet clean and orderly.
- Polish wood executive desks and furniture to a high gloss.
- Remove fingerprints from woodwork, walls, and partitions.
- Wash and clean interior and exterior of all aluminum doorframes and side panels.
- Dust all blinds, vents, fixtures, and all surfaces above eye level.
- Clean and polish all tiled floors.
- Sweep, wash and disinfect all lavatory floors including hard reaching places with specially treated mops.
- Clean, deodorize, and disinfect all hand basins, toilet bowls, and urinals both inside and out.
- Wash and polish all mirrors, shelves, cabinets, and dispensers.
- Wash, disinfect and dry all toilet seats; washing both sides of toilet seats with neutral disinfectant solution.
- Empty all wastepaper receptacles and sanitary receptacles to designated area; refill all toilet, towel and soap dispensers as required.
- Supplies furnished by Atlantic Cleaning Services at an additional cost.
- Place all equipment neatly in storage space.
- Sweep all floors.
- Wipe clean all tables and chairs and countertops.
- Mop all tiled floors as necessary.
- Dispose of all trash to designated area.
About Us |
Contact Us |
Products & Supplies