1. Is Atlantic Cleaning Services insured?
Yes, we are fully insured with a $2,000,000 liability policy.
2. Is Atlantic Cleaning Services bonded?
Yes, all of our employees are fully bonded.
3. What days of the week is Atlantic Cleaning Services available to service my company?
Atlantic Cleaning Services is available to your company 24 hours-7 days a week.
4. How do you determine pricing for a job?
No two jobs are the same, therefore, Atlantic Cleaning Services will visually inspect every new job or account to determine the most efficient and cost-effective method to give you the best results possible.
5. What emergency services does Atlantic Cleaning Service offer their clients and for what hours?
Emergencies such as last minute clean-ups can be attended to immediately. Atlantic Cleaning Services offers their clients a 1 HOUR ONSITE RESPONSE TIME for such situations.
6. What languages do the employees of Atlantic Cleaning Services speak?
The primary language spoken among all of our employees is English and Spanish.
7. Are the crews of Atlantic Cleaning Services supervised?
All of our cleaning crews have a working supervisor with them at all times. The working supervisor then answers to a field supervisor, who is out there every night checking on their work.
8. Why does Atlantic Cleaning Services claim their employees are motivated?
Our employees are highly motivated because we pay them a higher wage than the local industry standard. Ultimately, the higher salary encourages them to do higher quality work to satisfy our company' standard. In addition, Atlantic Cleaning Services pays their employees by the hour, not by the job.
9. Is there a standard uniform worn by Atlantic Cleaning Services?
Yes, all of our employees are in uniform. Our company colors are blue and white and the uniforms reflect this.
10. What mode of transportation do Atlantic Cleaning Services employees utilize to get to jobsites?
Unlike most of our competitors, our cleaning crews arrive in late model company vans.
11. How reliable are Atlantic Cleaning Services vehicles?
Our policy since 1989 is to keep a van for only 4 years, then trade it in for a new one. This precaution assures our clients and Atlantic Cleaning Services, that we are striving to be the most reliable company in the tri-state area.
About Us |
FAQs | Employment | Contact Us | Products & Supplies